Our ColdWet Ziptights are designed for cool- and cold-weather warm-up and training sessions. They are water-repellent and will keep you comfortable in cool and cold weather, in and out of mud puddles, or caught in a drizzle while maintaining breathability. These Ziptights are your go-to for intensive cross-training in nasty and colder conditions. This also means that they are not completely waterproof like rain pants.
Why we made it
Our Everday products are designed and developed to provide you with a great time outside.
- High-quality water-repellent Italian fabrics throughout
- Full zipper for easy on and off at start lines, without removing shoes or getting your shorts scrunched or repositioned underneath
- Color-coordinated to easily find and align the correct sides
- Water- and mud-proof panels on butt and shins, made of robust, rubberized fabric that wipes and rinses easily and resists front and back tire debris
- Higher cut on the lower back for warmth and comfort
- Articulated knees mean better mobility for running up steep slopes and over barriers
- Slightly shorter leg length for comfortable, low-bulk layering with socks and shoe covers
What we made them for
- Cold weather racing warm-ups and training sessions with wet conditions
- To resist wet and muddy conditions
Why you'll love them
- Perfect for nasty weather rides- feels warm and cozy even in mud and drizzle
- Quick and easy access to underlayers
- Snug, supportive fit
- 2 seconds to remove with shoes on.
How they fit and choosing your size
The ColdWet Ziptights are meant to be a snug overall fit with a slim and shorter cut on the lower leg. The sizing increments are small and the tights are quite conforming. This means you can choose larger or smaller sizes as needed for hip room, leg length, etc.
If you generally wear a size M or L in men’s race-fit shorts, choose M for a very snug fit. If you generally need more room in the hip, quad, or calf, you can size up without fear of the tights being too loose.
The male model (first 3 images) is 184cm (6ft) / 77kg (169lbs)- Wearing a size L
The tights are Unisex with ample torso coverage.
NOTE regarding customs and import
Our products are shipping from Canada, orders coming from outside of Canada may incur some import and duty charges. Send us an email with any questions.